Throughout the course you have the opportunity to use Pinterest.
This is OPTIONAL but helpful for identifying style and keeping track.
Here is how to set it up:
- Go to pinterest.com
- If you don't have a Pinterest account yet, create your free account (here is a video on how to do that)
- Create a new board and call it "21 Steps Style Course"
- Go to my Pinterest account and follow me
- Go to 21 Steps Course board
- Click on one of the pins there and save one or more of the pins to your newly created "21 Steps Style Course" pinboard.
- Now find any pins from other pinners or from your favorite websites (there are MANY on my pinterest boards) and save / pin those to your board
Video 1: I have created a small video to get you familiar with Pinterest and why I recommend using it in the course.
Video 2: If you're completely new to Pinterest, you can also watch this video on Youtube.
Just a reminder, this is OPTIONAL so not necessary for the challenge and course but I think you will find it a great help!