In today's episode of the 40+Entrepreneur Podcast Sylvia talks with Natalie Sisson, self proclaimed freedomist and writer of the books The Freedom Plan and The Suitcase Entrepreneur. She shares my love for the word FREEDOM and how to get more of it in your life!
In this episode
- The difference between the freedom of traveling and the freedom of owning and living in one set place
- The freedom mindset and how you can get more of it
- How to figure out what you want to do and which business you want to start
- How to take action fast and put fear aside
- How she overcame the feeling that she wasn't expert enough
- What she wished she would have known when she started her business
- How she sees her business develop in the future
Links mentioned in this episode
- The Freedom Plan, the book - For a limited time get 3 chapters free! You will even find Sylvia featured in this book!
- The Freedom Plan - free video series - be sure to watch these for great tips to get you started with a life of freedom
- Natalie Sisson website
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur website
New to the world of podcasting?
And just wondering what a podcast is exactly?
A podcast is simply a type of radio show that you can easily listen to online.
You can choose to listen to it right here on this site or (even better) you can subscribe to this podcast through Itunes here.
What subscribing to a podcast means and how it works
Subscribing to a podcast doesn't mean that you get an email or that you have to pay anything.
It simply means that a new episode will be automatically be downloaded to the podcast player of your choice. For many of you that will probably be the Apple podcast app but it can also be Sticher or TuneIn or another app.
I use the apple podcast app on my Iphone to listen to podcasts, which I usually do when I go for my morning walk. I love it when my favorite podcasts are there waiting for me!
Podcasts have been a marvelous learning tool for me and that's the reason I wanted to create a podcast for you too. It's great to be inspired each morning and learn something new or hear from another woman who has achieved amazing things online. I often get new ideas for my business and feel inspired to accomplish more. I often write those ideas and action points down as soon as I come back from my walk.
If this doesn't work for you, simply look for the 40+entrepreneur podcast in your favorite podcast player and hit the subscribe button.
Once you have subscribed to the podcast you can then easily listen to the podcast from wherever it's convenient for you at a time that suits you, like in your car, during your workout or during your early morning walk.
Want to give me some feedback?
I'd love if you're excited about this new podcast! Let me know what excites you most by leaving a comment through a review on itunes. Reviews will help give this new podcast more visibility and will encourage me to create many more episodes for you. Those 0 stars don't look so good!
I would appreciate that so much!
Here is how you can leave a review on Apple podcasts.
- On your phone, launch the podcast app
- Tap the search button at the bottom right
- In the search field look for 40+Entrepreneur
- Tap on the cover image of my podcast
- Once you are on my podcast's page scroll down a bit until you reach the ratings & Reviews section
- Tap the number of stars you want to give the podcast
- Click on 'write a review'
- Accept my enormous gratitude!
Do you want to be featured on my podcast?
You can be featured as an expert or successful entrepreneurial woman over 40 OR as a coachee.
If I think your submission is a good fit for the 40+Entrepreneur podcast, I will invite you for an interview!
I hope you will enjoy this exciting new podcast!
Enjoy this episode and let me know that lessons you took away from this podcast!
Please note: I support Natalie's books and programs and am an affiliate for them.