I teach a simple framework for confidence and business success, which is summarized by the word ABLE. (Find out more about this in my podcast on how to get successful in business and life.)
It stands for:
- Lots of action
Today I want to dive a little deeper into the first step, the A: awareness.
Awareness actually stands for 2 important things you need to do as your first step
You need to become aware of your thoughts on a daily basis as they create your results. This is the key to getting the results you want. (find out more in this episode why you don't yet have what you want).
But it also stands for awareness of the reason you're in business in the first place.
You want to know your big why
That is important, because creating a successful business can be tough.
It’s challenging as your brain will keep telling you that you can’t do it:
- That it’s too hard.
- That you’re too tired to do this difficult task today and that you need a rest.
- That others are doing something similar to you and that your work is not needed.
It’s in those moments that your Big Why will pull you through.
Listen to this week’s episode
Prefer to read, read the article: How to discover your personal why and your business why.
What you’ll learn in this podcast
- Why a big why is important
- How a big why will help you when you're stuck or feeling uncomfortable
- How to discover your big why for yourself and your business
- My big why and mission statements for my businesses
Links mentioned in this episode
- Previous podcast episode: How to get success in business and in life
- Simon Sinek’s books: Find your Why and Start with Why
- Simon Sinek’s Ted talk
- Join the Bucket List Challenge
- Schedule an appointment
Discover your big why by asking yourself repeatedly WHY.
Start with why you started your business?
Subscribe to the podcast and review in iTunes
Want to make sure you never miss an episode of all the transformational tips and inspirational episodes I share with you? You can subscribe for free to the podcast on Apple podcast. New episodes will then be automatically downloaded into your podcast player. Click here to subscribe.
If you want to do me a huge favor, I would love it if you can review the podcast on iTunes. Reviews help give the podcast visibility so I can inspire more people and will also let me know that I’m on the right track (I love reading your reviews!). You can submit your review here. Confused about how to submit a review, read some instructions here.
Let me know your feedback
What did you learn from this episode?
What are topics you would love me to address in future episodes?